It’s time to get the brakes back in the car. I started by putting the old pushrod in the new master cylinder. I also cleaned up the rust that had formed on the master cylinder after Carl got caught in the rain with no hood – not a problem that a little vinegar and elbow grease can’t solve, though! I even painted it to prevent that from happening again. We rerouted the right front brake line because I had been warned that the original way I installed it might lead to air getting caught in the line. It’s nice knowing that they’re done right now! I bench-bled the master cylinder and got it in the car. Then, it was time to bleed the lines – twice. The first time, I forgot to fill the master cylinder and air got in the lines. It worked perfectly the second time, though. Yay for working brakes!